Fisher’s SuperKids is a quality private school in Danang city, Vietnam. We offer after school English programs to children 4-6 and 7-17 years of age. Our vision is to help the young children of Vietnam develop a strong foundation of English proficiency that will open doors to opportunities for them in the future. We thrive to provide an environment of positive influence, quality, happiness, love and growth for everyone. Students at Fisher’s SuperKids also have the opportunity to develop character and life skills through a variety of activities through field trips, summer camps and other events throughout the year.
Small class sizes, well-equipped classrooms, well-behaved students and great support from Vietnamese staff make teaching a lot easier and effective. Teachers and staff have several opportunities throughout the year to do fun things together for relaxation and get involved in charitable and educational activities in support of underprivileged students.
Openings are now available immediately through September, 2011 for 12-month contracts. We offer competitive packages depending on experience and qualifications. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or questions.
Requirements: We prefer teachers who have experience teaching English to children in a class setting. The application should include the following:
– University diploma
– TESOL certificate or equivalent
– Two letters of recommendation
– Clean criminal background check
Highlights about Danang where we are located
– We have one of the finest and most pristine beaches in the world as voted by Forbes Magazine.
– Easy access to many famous world heritage sites such as the Emperors’ city of Hue, ancient town Hoi An, My Son Holy Land and the Cham Islands (great for scuba diving and snorkeling) as well as neighboring countries including Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and China.
– Lots of places of interest
– Low cost of living with a more relaxing and slower pace of life.
– Great local foods as well as international cuisine including Thai, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Italian and Western dishes.
– Safe and not polluted
Highlights about Fisher’s SuperKids:
– A leading and most reputable school in after-school English programs for children in central Vietnam.
– The management team has a combined 30 years of experience in teaching English as a second language.
– We care a lot about our students and place a great emphasis on developing good character and confidence for our students as well. This is one reason why the US State Department and Consulate General chose us to implement the special program for underprivileged Vietnamese students.
– Being professional while maintaining a very supportive and friendly work environment.
– We provide the best support system with the smallest class size.
– We provide opportunities for teachers to make a difference in the students’ lives and help them become successful, as well as opportunities for charity work.
– We are committed to fulfilling contractual terms and are truthful in dealing with teachers, parents and students.
– We provide professional development support and training as well as teacher and staff retreats.
– We provide personal support and opportunities for fun and relaxation.